Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Making Changes

Lately I've been thinking about making some changes in my life.  Just over 2 years and 2 months I will be 50.  And I don't want to miss out on trying things that I have wanted to do for a very long time.  So I thought in my 50's I'm going to things that I have wanted to do but was to scared to try.  I never want to get to the end of my life and say I wish I had try that or was didn't have a go at that.

So guest what I'm trying some new now and that is writing a blog each week and seeing what happens.  I would love to write a book, I have so many stories to tell. And the last thing I would like is to be able to work from home, so I can travel around Australia.

Let me know what you think, would love to hear your thoughts.......

No comments:

Post a Comment